Respiration in Anesthesia and in Intensive Care: from Airway Management to Cellular Respiration
P. DIEMUNSCH F.
M. Aziz USA. T.N.
Chamaraux F. A. Charton F. J. Charton F. C.H. Chen TW. J.M. Constantin
F. R. Cooper CAN. P. Diemunsch F. T.J. Gan USA. W. Heinrichs GER. S.
Jaber F. M. Hengen LUX. S. Koessler F. M. Kristensen DK. P.O. Ludes F.
A. Meyer F. E. Noll F. A. Patel UK. J. Pottecher F. J.D. Ricard F. M.
Singer UK. J-L. Vincent F. K. Torp USA.
- To provide extensive information concerning the various aspects of respiration in anesthesia and intensive care
- To cover technical and pathophysiological topics
- To allow participants to closely interact with worldrenowned experts
- To present new technologies on living animal models
- To allow for training with new devices related to respiration
- To train on mannequins and computer simulation software
- Interactive theoretical sessions between Faculty and course participants
- Hands-on training on live tissue (mini-pigs), mannequins, trachea models and computers in experimental laboratory
|Respiration in Anesthesia and in Intensive Care from Airway Management to Cellular Respiration