"VIDEOSURGERY IN PEDIATRIC UROLOGY"
F. BECMEUR - A. EL GHONEIMI
R. Chrzan POL. - C. Esposito I. - S. Geiss F. - A. Gusev RUS. - F.M. Haecker CH. - H. Lardy F. - P.J. Lopez CHILE. - G. Manzoni I. - M. Mendoza Sagaon CH. - R. Moog F. - I. Mushtaq UK. - P. Philippe LUX. - R. Subramaniam UK. - P. Szavay CH. - I. Talon F. - H. Till A. - F. Varlet F.
COURSE OBJECTIVES of Pediatric Surgery
- to cover a broad spectrum of surgical procedures in pediatric surgery
- to provide indications for surgical treatment and discuss operative complications
- to highlight technicalities of surgical interventions through the broadcasting of videos
- to allow discussion between the experts and trainees surgeons
- to provide hands-on sessions to improve skills in laparoscopic surgery through practice on live tissue under expert tutorial
- to describe postoperative clinical results and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine
EDUCATIONAL METHODS of Pediatric surgeryInteractive theoretical and video sessions between faculty and course participants
Hands-on training on live tissue (mini-pigs) in experimental lab
TARGET AUDIENCE of Pediatric surgeryLaparoscopic pediatric surgeons
|Pediatric Surgery Laparoscopy in Newborns, Infants & Children Advanced Course|