360 DEGREE SKULL BASE COURSE (Neurosurgery - ENT - Skull Base)
S. Froelich (F), C. Debry (F)
COURSE OBJECTIVES of Microscopic and Endoscopic Approaches
to the Skull Base Courses
(neurosurgery - ENT - skull base)
- To provide an overview of the complex anatomy of the skull base
- To cover a broad spectrum of the skull base approaches and describe the technical steps of each specific approach
- To discuss indications of skull base approaches and surgical strategies
- To provide hands-on sessions on cadaveric specimens and improve skills
- To become more familiar with endoscopic endonasal approaches
- To understand the rationale and challenge of endoscopic endonasal approaches to the skull base
- To allow discussion between experts in the field of neurosurgery - ENT - skull base surgery and trainees.
Interactive theroretical and video sessions between faculty and course participants.
Practical training on anatomical specimens
TARGET AUDIENCE of Microscopic and Endoscopic Approaches to the Skull Base Courses (neurosurgery - ENT - skull base)Practicing neurosurgeons, ENT specialists, fellows and residents in training.
|360-Degree Skull Base Course (2020)|